Subject: Re: Email Address of Xilinx
From: daveb@perth.DIALix.oz.au (David Brooks)
Date: 21 Aug 1995 08:09:40 +0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
yadav@bhishma.cse.iitb.ernet.in (Navneet S Yadav) writes:

>Emanuel Fontes (efontes@telepac.pt) wrote:
>: Hello.
>: Does anyone can help find and Email address where i can place some doubts
>: to Xilinx about Viewlogic version of their development system ?
>: Emanuel Fontes

>	join the xilinx users mailing list, send a request to
>xilinx-users-request@sandia.gov with the following in the body of the
>mail

>	list:add your_email_address

>--
>cheers,
>							yadav

>email: yadav@cse.iitb.ernet.in

Also, email to hotline@xilinx.com
I've found them very prompt & helpful in replying.

--
David R. Brooks <daveb@perth.DIALix.oz.au>    Tel/fax. +61 9 434 4280
PGP public key via finger or keyservers

Article: 1726
Subject: Any one using synthesizable HDL megacells ?
From: kirani@cinenet.net (kayvon irani)
Date: 21 Aug 1995 01:03:23 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

	Hi every one:

	I'd like to find out if any one out there has tried the path of

	Megacell(Verilog/VHDL) -> FPGA -> Gate Array. If so, please share

	your experience by posting a short message. Thanks very much.

p.s. ( Megacells are synthesizable HDL codes for such components as UARTs,
       interrupt controllers, micro-controllers, DSPs, etc.)

	Kayvon Irani
	H/W Design Engineer
	Lear Astronics

	kirani@hollywood.cinenet.net