Subject: Re: FPGA => ASIC
From: kirani@cinenet.net (kayvon irani)
Date: 6 Nov 1995 06:30:06 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
David R. Brooks (daveb@iinet.net.au) wrote:
: I have been asked to locate vendors who can take an FPGA-based design
: (Xilinx, specifically), and migrate it to an ASIC for economy in large
: volumes. I know of Xilinx' own Hardwire service, and Orbit
: Semiconductor. What other sources would anyone recommend?
:
: TIA
:
: David R. Brooks <daveb@iinet.net.au>    Tel/fax. +61 9 434 4280
:

	Since you live in Europe you may want to check out Temic FPGA
	services. I haven't tried them but if what they say (e.g. No NRE
	and guaranteed functionality without test vectors from you) is
	true; it's some thing worth looking at.

	Regards,
	Kayvon Irani
	H/W Design Engineer