Subject: Need Good IC Schematics to Chip Layout Engineer
From: Bharat Kurani <Bharat.Kurani@add.ssw.abbott.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 1997 13:53:54 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hello

I am looking for good IC Schematics to Chip Layout
Engineer and am unable to find one.

Does any one know of good layout engineer in Silicon
Valley. San Francisco Area

Thanks

bharat
408 567 3435
Bharat.Kurani@add.ssw.abbott.com
Article: 6751
Subject: Query: Anyone ever install Xilinx Foundation on a Jaz drive? If so how?
From: vsrd@airmail.net (Stephen)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 06:07:40 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
All attempts to install Foundation software to a Jaz drive
unsuccessful.  If anyone has ever succeeded in doing this I would
appreciate learning how it is done.  Thanks.

Stephen Vale
vsrd@airmail.net
Article: 6752