Subject: Altera FLEX10K initialization
From: "Pete Burch" <pete.burch@REMOVErl.ac.uk>
Date: 9 Jul 1997 15:57:52 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
When a FLEX10K has completed configuration, and is into the initialization
stage of command mode, I understand that all registers are reset. Should I
take this to mean that all LE registers are cleared (ie hold logic 0)? It
would seem that IOE registers cannot be set to anything other than logic 0
as they have no preset connection.

Also, if I set the 'release clears before tri-states' option,

a) how many clock cycles elapse between clear being released and tri-state
being released
b) what is the core of the device doing in this time

Thanks in advance

Pete Burch

System Design Group
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory