Subject: Re: does anyone have a datasheet for a 18P8 PAL
From: Jonathan Bromley <Jonathan.Bromley@doulos.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 14:49:49 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
In article <aa5d502.0108161654.146ee3ec@posting.google.com>, Jonathan
Wilson <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> writes
>I am trying to get a datasheet on a 18P8 PAL.

A great part - but times have moved on!

>If anyone can help that would be good.

Let me have a Fax number and I'll see what I can do.  I certainly have
a data sheet somewhere in the paper archive that litters my office :-)
--
Jonathan Bromley
DOULOS Ltd.

                   **  Developing design know-how  **

This e-mail and any  attachments are  confidential and Doulos Ltd. reserves
all rights of privilege in  respect thereof. It is intended for the  use of
the addressee only. If you are not the intended  recipient please delete it
from  your  system, any  use, disclosure, or copying  of this  document  is
unauthorised. The contents of this message may contain personal views which