Subject: Re: ViewLogic PRO series under win95
From: Steve Wiseman <steve@sj.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 07:26:28 +0000
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Rene Bakker wrote:
  I am running Procapture from the Xilinx PROflow
task launcher and as soon as I select add component the system
 crashes.

Whatever proglet it is that would browse through libraries seems to be
broken. You also get this effect from (accidentally) double-clicking on
the background of a schematic, which I believe ought to go to the
component browser. The same happens if you mis-type a component name
after typing 'com', as the browser attempts to spin up and offer you a
different component. So long as you never double click and always know
exactly what library component you want, you'll get away with it.
(sigh).
Also, don't be tempted to ansswer 'yes' to the seemingly helpful 'log
exists, do you want to recover', as it'll do _exactly_ the same, ending
in the same blow-up. An inspired piece of code throughout.
Save often !

  Steve
Article: 4626