Subject: Wanted - Industry Experts to Write for Engineering Magazine
From: Brian Lloyd Bishop <blbishop@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 1997 22:09:04 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Personal Engineering and Instrumentation News is a magazine read by over
50,000 engineers each month. We are looking for an engineer using
PC-based board layout or FPGA design packages to write an article every
other month for our magazine. The article can be a product review, a
tutorial or even an editorial. We pay for each article, but you have to
contact us to find out how much. Hey, we=92ve got to give you an incentiv=
to call!

Writing articles is a great way to get your name out in the field as an
expert. Many companies have incentives for employees to publish, so
check with your management to see if this might be a great deal for you. =

We don=92t require any previous publishing experience. All that we ask is=

that you have an interest in writing and respect the deadlines that our
production schedule impose.

If you are interested, please send a list of six or so proposed topics
to:

BLBPersEng@aol.com or call (916) 758-7600
-- =

Brian L Bishop
BLBPersEng@aol.com
Personal Engineering and Instrumentation News
(916) 758-7600 FAX (916) 758-7677
Article: 6076