Subject: tutorial on configurable system-on-chip design is available
From: Dave Vanden Bout <devb@xess.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:52:32 -0400
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
XESS Corp. is releasing the fourth section of its "myCSoC" tutorial for free downloading at http://www.xess.com/myCSoC-CDROM.html.  We will release a new section each week.

Each section describes a design example for the Triscend configurable system-on-chip device (CSoC).  The Triscend TE505 CSoC integrates an 8051 microcontroller core with a programmable logic array to create a chip whose software and hardware are both reprogrammable.  The tutorial examples show how the Triscend FastChip development software is used to configure the TE505's programmable logic into peripheral functions that cooperate with the microcontroller core.

--
|| Dr. Dave Van den Bout   XESS Corp.               (919) 387-0076 ||
|| devb@xess.com           2608 Sweetgum Dr.        (800) 549-9377 ||