Subject: Re: LogiCore and PLX
From: Laurent Gauch <laurent.gauch@amontec.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 16:24:05 +0200
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Which resources do you use on PLX : -only slave?, DMA?, master?, burst  ...

If you're using only the slave part of PLX, we have a solution for you!
Contact us

Bonne fin de journée
Laurent Gauch
www.amontec.com

BROTO Laurent wrote:

> Today, we've a Spartan with a PLX. We would like to introduce Logicore in
> Spartan to replace PLX but IO aren't the same (excuse me for my english...
> I'm french).
> Do you know an interface to use my old VHDL program (with PLX IO) with a
> logicore without modification ?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>
> BROTO Laurent

Article: 45101
Subject: Re: Security features
From: Austin Lesea <austin.lesea@xilinx.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2002 07:40:27 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Paul,

In Virtex II, there is a battery backed up key memory for keys for
triple DES decryption of the bitstream.

Austin

Paul wrote:

> Hi All,
> Are there any security features in FPGA's that I can use to protect
> software?
>
> regards
> Paul

Article: 45102