Subject: Re: OT: Xilinx T-Shirt
From: Phil James-Roxby <phil.james-roxby@xilinx.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2000 16:45:21 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Richard Chidester wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> Due to some difficulties, the shirts were held up in manufacturing!  We have
> them in stock now and we will start shipping.

I second that, if I trot out of my cube I can see them right there in
front of me (unless we have 2 loads of t-shirts knocking about).  And I
thought they were for the staff :-(
Phil

 __
/ /\/  Dr Phil James-Roxby         Direct Dial: 303-544-5545
\ \    Staff Software Engineer     Fax: Unreliable use email :-)
/ /    Loki/DARPA                  Email: phil.james-roxby@xilinx.com
\_\/\  Xilinx Boulder