Subject: Re: using fpga for sampling audio
From: Allan Herriman <allan.herriman.hates.spam@ctam.com.au.invalid>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:45:06 +1100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:26:05 +0200, "valentin tihomirov"
<valentin_NOSPAM_NOWORMS@abelectron.com> wrote:

>FPGAs require an EEPROM; may be CPLD + dual-port RAM buffer is better for
>the 100MHz interface than one FPGA?

You have 2Mbyte of Flash on the AXIS controller (if it's the one I
think it is), and that can be used to hold a compressed FPGA image
along with your software.
I expect the solution involving the FPGA will be cheaper than the one
involving the CPLD.

Regards,
Allan.

Article: 66351