Subject: Re: Updating Xilinx Bitstream/HEX file
From: "Andrea Sabatini" <andrea@dapdesign_N_O_S_P_A_M_.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:50:05 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Clark,

Thank you for your reply. I will try your suggestion hoping it will work
fine in my case too.

Regards,

Andrea Sabatini

Article: 78251
Subject: EDK--If I'm not using a vendor's board
From: "AdamS" <sutongqi@gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jan 2005 05:37:54 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
If I'm not using a vendor's board like memec, could I use the Basic
System Builder?
If so, which module should be edited after using BSB?
I just know .ucf file, does any other file should be edited?

thx

Article: 78252