Subject: Xilinx 5.1i Map question
From: "Mike D" <mdelphia@snet.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:06:06 GMT
I am using Xilinx 5.1i targeting a XC2S200 part w/Leonardo spectrum. The
problem I am having concerns slice usage. The Leonardo outout reports 71%
usage, the mapper in 5.1i reports 91% - why??? I have replicate logic turned
off in the map options and it doesn't seem like 91% in the floor planner
tool - am I in trouble with space? Interpreting the number wrong? some other
dependency? please let me know.

Mike D.

Article: 51276