Subject: Looking for Synario 3.0 (Lattice)
From: 7+5@supereva.it (Fabio G.)
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 21:09:59 GMT
I have to work with legacy devices (Lattice Isp1032-60 and Isp1032E-70),
and I'm looking for Synario 3.0 because I must update some projects that
were made with that program version.
I need Synario 3.0 also because newer versione of this software do not
support those old CPLD.
Can someone help me?

--
Per rispondermi via email sostituisci il risultato
dell'operazione (in lettere) dall'indirizzo

Article: 69476