Subject: Re: License sharing for synopsys/cadence/modeltech
From: Tim Davis <timdavis@tdcon.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 17:26:26 -0600
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
1. I guess the real answer is what will happen when you are caught?
2. If the company already has the software then there wouldn't be a copyright
violation. Otherwise for them to have a copy of the software would be a
copyright violation -- That is the criminal part of the equation. For them that
is.
3. If you are charging for the use of the license then you would probably have
to move to Borneo and put on a sweaty ape suit to hide from the S Police.

--

Tim Davis

Article: 17301