Subject: Re: May I connect two pins to the same net?
From: Nial Stewart <nials@sqf.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 09:09:52 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Peter Ormsby wrote:

> > >From the FPGA point of view, this is not critical, as long as dont on of
> > the two FPGA pins is a ground, VCC or dedicated pin. Unused IO pins are
> > tristated by default (unlike Altera parts, where unused pins DRIVE a
> > signal :-(
> >
> > --
> > MFG
> > Falk
> >

> I'm not sure where you got your information, but that last statement is just
> plain WRONG.

Not with Maxplus2 it's not.

In most of the Altera devices I've used (compiled with Maxplus2)
if a pin isn't assigned it is configured as an output and
connected to a random internal net.

Nial.

Article: 33676
Subject: Core 2.1i
From: LUUTHANHTRUNG <lttrunghcm@operamail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 01:57:50 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Now I 'm using Core Generator 2.1i .
I follow the User Guide in Help but now I don't know clearly where to use the command get_model in this software ( in page 4-9 ) . I find out many things in the User Guide not like in the software.
Please tell the way to extract file .v from Core Generator 2.1i.
All helps will be appreciated.
Your sincerely,
LUUTHANHTRUNG

Article: 33677