Subject: FPGA or DSP
From: frankmotje@hotmail.com (F. Modderkolk)
Date: 6 Mar 2002 01:38:19 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I want to create pulses with a frequency between 100kHz and 300 kHz. I
want to create as many as posible frequencies between them. So, the
clockfrequency must be at least 300 MHz to get a good resolution. I
know it is possible to create it in DSP and FPGA. Because I'm new to
this area, I would like to know your opinion, witch device I can use.
What's better, DSP or FPGA? and witch FPGA?

Thanks for now,
F. Modderkolk

Article: 40376