Subject: RPMs
From: Russell <rjshaw@iprimus.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 14:08:36 GMT

I placed various primitives in floor-planner
(webpack 4.2, spartan2), then grouped and
bound it to make an RPM. I then put it back
into the hierarchy window, so that PAR can
place the RPM. I also saved the constraints
to the .ucf and .mfp files.

However, when i open floor-planner after PAR,
the group (GRP0) has been placed, but all the
primitives have been re-arranged (structure is
lost). Has anyone got RPMs to work right?

Article: 43251