Subject: Re: Altera Gate Delay Simulation
From: kedarpapte@gmail.com
Date: 9 Oct 2005 23:37:41 -0700
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi Morpheus And Ben

Thanks for your reply but my confusion is
1. In Quartus tool Full Compilation means complete implementation and
that generates both .vho and .sdo file for me after fitting and place
route.

2. But is there any option to generate a back anotated post synthesis
.vhd file or .vho file with a .sdo file after gate level synthesis

so after simulating the post synthesis .sdo file can we get only gate
delays in simulation and not the net or routing(wire) delays

Kedar

Article: 90301