Subject: Re: Multichannel Opb Memory Controller question
From: "Antonio Pasini" <removethis_pasini.a@tin.it>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:12:47 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
 Xilinx Multi-Channel SDRAM Memory controller has 4 XCL ports. Microblaze
> uses 2 port.
> Now I should develop a XCL Master interface and connect it to one of the 2
> free ports.

Marco,  I need to the the same thing. Let's keep in touch one each other!
Besides... if your english is a problem... are you Italian ? I am.

I'll have a MB connected to OPB, using 2 XCL ports for cache; MCH_SDRAM_OPB,
some UARTs, all on OPB.
Then I need to develop two XCL "masters" to read/write high speed data from
the remaining two XCL channels.

Can we help one each other ?

Article: 95951