Subject: Re: Xilinx CLB allocation question
From: Andrew Metcalfe <metcalfe@iaccess.com.au>
Date: 20 Jun 1996 02:07:59 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Another, possibly easier way to do what you want is to use the
CLBMAP symbol in your Xilinx schematic. This will allow you to specify
the lookup tables in the XC3000 CLB's directly.

You might want to look at the XC4000E family - this CLB has 3 RAM and 1
ROM mode where the ROM can be initialised at the schematic stage as a
lookup table. See your disty or the Xilinx website for info....

-Andrew Metcalfe

Article: 3551