Subject: Re: ISA PnP core
From: Ray Andraka <randraka@ids.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:09:39 -0400
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Xilinx has an app note on line on implementing a plug and play ISA
interface.  It has all the details you'll need.

Robert Morse wrote:

> Hi,
>         I am looking for a ISA PnP core, for an FPGA.  We are currently
>         using a commercial ISA PnP chip but they require another EPLD to
>         interface into fix up the signals so we can use them.  So any
>         news on a ISA PnP core, either commercial or Free.
>
>         Thanks in advance.
>
>         Robert Morse
>
> --
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> +    Robert Morse                      +
> +    rmorse@rmsun.linxnet.com          +
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://users.ids.net/~randraka

Article: 17251
Subject: Re: Xilinx On-Chip-Oscillator
From: "Ken Yasui" <yasui149@ainet.oki.co.jp>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:50:13 +0900

I have used OSC4 of XC40003E in Verilog.
Verilog simulation library of OSC4 is in
$XILINX/verilog/src/UNI4000E/OSC4.v.
I think VHDL version will be $XILINX/vhdl/src/unisims/unisim_VITAL.vhd.

Article: 17252