Subject: Interconnecting LUTs on a Virtex
From: "Espen Tislevoll" <tislevol@idi.ntnu.no>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:56:06 +0200
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
I want to connect different LUTs together on a Virtex chip.
For example, connecting output of F-LUT Slice 0 Column 1 Row 1 to one of the
inputs of G-LUT Slice 1 Column 2 Row 1.

Is it possible to put such low-level constraints, to a design, by any of the
development tools available for Virtex ?

Article 18558 of comp.arch.fpga:
Article: 18301