Subject: Virtex2 BUFGMUX problem ?
From: Tullio Grassi <tullio@umd.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 18:29:39 -0400
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
On our Virtex2 board we have a single clock input;
if we disable the clock signal and than we re-enable it,
the device gets 'stuck'.
I read a posting in this newsgroup about a similar problem
that was traced back to the BUFGMUX.
Xilinx folks explained that the BUFGMUX is not a simple mux.
Is it possible that also my problem is related to that ?
--

Tullio Grassi

Univ. of Maryland - Dept. of Physics
College Park, MD 20742 - US