Subject: Looking for Orcad library for PALASM
From: Vincent.Himpe@ping.be (Vincent Himpe)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 17:37:43 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi i'm looking for the orcad library and toolchain that lets palasm handle Orcad
netlists

Anyone ?

regards
vincent
Vincent Himpe
                                                 /////
Internet :                                       O  *)
   vincent.himpe@ping.be                          /
   vi_himpe@mietec.be                            \__/
Fido :
  2:291/1912.8

http://www.ping.be/~ping0751

Subject: XNF (XC2018) to ABEL translator available???
From: normana@esquire.cse.tek.com (Norman U Adre)
Date: 21 Jun 1995 18:03:37 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Does anyone have a XNF (XC2018 device) to either ABEL or some other
PLD language program that I can use?  Let me know.

Thanks,
Norm Adre

Article: 1427