Subject: Synthesizeablel fifo
From: James LaLone <lalone@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 17 Nov 1998 00:20:56 GMT
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Can someone shed light on building a fifo that can be synthesized?
The pointers, and ram, are no problem.  What I'm having problems with
are the flags.  Of course, the fifo that I want to build have
asynchronous read and write clocks.
I've looked over Xilinx applications XAPP051 and XAPP131, but they still
leave me with some implementation questions.

Thanks in advance,
-Jim
Article: 13126