Subject: Re: Version 8 of Verilog FAQ released
From: "Fred Moses" <f.moses@ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:14:31 -0500
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Looks like a pretty good site.

Fred
rajesh52@hotmail.com wrote in message <75spi2$187$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>Greetings
>
>Version 8 of Verilog FAQ is ready and is moving to permanent place.
>
>URL for Verilog FAQ is
>
>http://www.angelfire.com/in/verilogfaq/index.html
>
>Please feel free to send it to others. Update links if you have above
>URLs on your webpages. Please subscribe from FAQ page to receive
>automatic update notices in future.
>
>Following addition/changes are present in version 8.
>
>New Items
>- List of two free verilog tutorials added.
>- List of Verilog / EDA related conferences added.
>- FSM Design and Analysis tools section added. Links to Cisco FSM and
>  FSMDesigner added.
>
>Updated items - FAQ page moved to Angelfire site. HTML is cleaned up. -
>Information on SMASH mixed signal simulator added. - Information on J.
>Bhasker's "Verilog HDL Synthesis, A Practical Primer" added  in list of
>books. - Qualis quick reference card added in the list of free cards. -
Links

Subject: about using Mentor and Foudation together
From: "George" <gazhao@ece.ucsd.edu>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 13:28:46 -0800
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi, Can anyone help me to solve this problems?
I start to use xilinx and VHDL now, but my xilinx foundation basic software
donot support
VHDL synthesis, what a pity.
Now I am thinking of using mentor leonardo to synthesis it, and function
simulate it, and then generate EDIF file. Export it to xilinx foundation,
and then do programming and timing verify.
But, how to do timing verify just with a EDIF file?
And, can I do the whole thing with mentor? with timing simulation and back
annotation?
Thank you very much!

Article: 13777