Subject: Xilinx Webpack 4.2WP3 Question
From: Frank <fh215@eng.cam.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:10:38 +0100
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>

Hello all -

I've just started to use the xilinx webpack (4.2wp3).

Compiling a simple demo project gives me :

WARNING:NetListWriters:108 - In order to compile this verilog file
successfully, please add $XILINX/verilog/src/glbl.v to your compile command.

when I try to run "Generate post-translate Simulation Model".

I've looked in the documentation, but I cannot find a way how do add
that file ?

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

- Frank