Subject: Re: High Fanout Signals
From: Khaled benkrid <k.benkrid@qub.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 03:55:40 +0000
Links: << >>  << T >>  << A >>
Hi!

Thanks for the reply. Actually I am describing the circuit from a high level
environment that I developed.
 It is a lot easier for me to use a single LFSR. Using multiple LFSRs needs
extra development of the my tools to generate the proper layout ( I am
generating placement information myself from a high level programming
environment which generates EDIF netlist). That's why I wanted to use high
fanout signals. May be I'll do an extra effort! - use multiple LFSRs-.

Article: 15076